May 24, 2008

The Story and Soundtrack of Us... The prologue.

4 Years ago, on this day, I had no idea how you'd change my life. If you'd have told me then, I would laugh out loud at you. Love was not a word in my vocabulary, and 4 years only meant the distance between 29th of Februaries. On cool June morning waiting in front of the train station, I saw you for the first time. You were not very interesting then... But by the next day, it would all change. We played soccer on the beach, you were our goalie. You blocked a few shots on the goal, so I patted your shoulder and congratulated you. We went into the water, splashed and wrestled. That first evening we played cards, told jokes, and had some high-school fun. The next day... I don't know how we got there, but we fought with pillows, and I gave you a massage... and we kissed.
Activ - Doar cu Tine

Do you remember how it felt when we fell asleep in each others arms? One week got us further than the next 3 months would. Falling asleep next to you, with the smell of seawater, sand and summer, and the gentle breeze caressing our skin. It was pure solace...
Cocktail - Pana-n Zori

And did you know? Did you even fathom what it would become? I think it was love at first sight, actually... Who would have thought we'd turn a summer fling into the plans we had.
David Morales feat. Lea Lorien - How Would You Feel

And your birthday... you turned 17 then. The teddy... 'Smotocel'... I still have the pictures.
Tiesto - Close to You

Later that autumn, laying in my bed, I told you I loved you, and you said it back. It was the first time it ever rang so true to me.
Delerium - Forgotten Worlds

No comments: