May 25, 2008

Questions Unanswered

There are so many things I'd like to say to you, and so many questions I have no answer for. I'm so confused... I don't understand why... why us, why now, why so... I can't help thinking there was another way... a better way...

It's hard, oh, so hard to talk to you, to listen to you, to look at you... I miss you. I miss you being like you used to be. It hurts.

I don't know how to act... I don't know what to do, because I've never been through this before. I love you... I don't know what I should do now. I don't know how to love you less. I don't understand.

I want to hold your hand, to hug you, to kiss you, to make love to you, to lay in bed with you as my cover, to tickle you, to touch you, to massage you... But all this is not for me to do anymore. And I thought it would be forever.

Am I allowed to say I miss you? May I still tell you 'I love you'? How often? Am I still allowed to love you? Am I allowed to show you I love you? I can't tell.

What happened? Where did all that was between us go? Who are you and what have you done to my girlfriend?

I'd do anything to turn back time. I'd do anything to not have been late. I'd give up anything. I'd walk through fire. But it would be for nothing, perhaps.

They told me to wait... that we will make up. They told me it happens. They told me it would all be fine. But I never knew what 'fine' meant before there was you.

For four years, you were my lover, my friend, my mother, my sister... you played all the parts I needed in turn. And now?

You are my world, and I don't know how to live without you. You caught me and tamed me, and now I can't be on my own.

I want to respect your desires and needs. I want to do what you'd like me to. But it's not very clear to me what that means.

It feels I'm lying to myself now more than ever. I don't know what you feel, but I was honest. Every time I meant it when I said I loved you. And I still am. It's hard pretending not to love you. It's hard to hide. It's hard not to cry. And I want to be next to you more than ever.

It hurts to know that you're not well, and I can't help thinking... why are we doing this, if neither of us is better off like this? Is there no other way?

I miss you... I miss you so much...
I love you...
Ducu Berti - M-am Indragostit Numai de Ea

No comments: