May 24, 2008

The Story and Soundtrack of Us... The epilogue.

Four years later, it was over. You knew it wasn't like it used to be. It didn't feel like it should. You needed something else. And although it hurt like hell (it was the first time I ever hurt so bad physically), I decided it would be unwise to stand in your way, and risk losing you, my best friend. I'd rather keep the friendship that grew nurtured by our love, than risk even that forcing our time together. 'If you love somebody, set them free.'

You can't measure love. It doesn't have weight or height. It hasn't any density, any constants or laws by witch you could measure it. But you should know that I love you with all my heart. You were the first ever to give me such a feeling, and you'll always have a special place in my heart. "Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want, doesn't mean they don't love you with all their being." I know now, that time will come, and time will pass, but it will be forever before I forget you.
William Orbit and Finley Quaye - Dice

No comments: