October 24, 2007

Goodnight and Go

I've only just met you... It' hasn't been all that long. But... you just feel so right. Why? Why now? Why me? Why you, for that matter? *sigh*

And it was all starting to go back to just being me. Now you... You have me so hypnotized. And... as if it's not bad enough, you appear to be all I ever wanted. You're not perfect! You can't be! I won't let you. Not unless you're _my_ perfect... not unless you're with me!

C'mon, give me some more of your time... more of your words... more of you! How can it be? Why is it that you get me, oh, so well? You weren't supposed to... ! You shouldn't have... ! I shouldn't! But I just don't trust myself when I'm with you.

Be mine! I want you, though I shouldn't. I hate that I like you so much, but... I just can't bring myself to reject anything that's you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm wandering
I'm crawling
I'm two steps away from falling
I just can't seem to get around
I'm heavy
I'm weary
I'm not thinking clearly
I just can't seem to find solid ground
Since you've been around